Certification Renewal Ticket
Time & Location
About The Program
MAINTAIN YOUR VCARE CERTIFICATION
Having studied and worked hard to obtain your certification, we feel sure you will want to keep it up-to-date and remain active in your chosen field. To maintain your certification VCARE Academy requires you to participate in a continuing education experience, keeping abreast of the ever-changing world of supply chain and value chain management. Protect the investment you have made in your certification by renewing it every three (3) years.
- Renewal of Certification will be valid for next three years.
- Application & Renewal Fees USD50
- Get the payment ticket by paying the renewal fees online.
- Submit Certification Renewal Application Form.
- Application will be forward to the certification maintenance office for approval.
- In case of raise an objection in renewal application you will be notified via email than you have 14 days to submit your response.
- Renewed Certificate will be send to you via email.
(CMP) CERTIFICATION MAINTENANCE POINTS
At VCARE we recognize that training and education is a lifelong journey of continuous self-improvement.
VCARE does not prescribe what a certified professional must do to maintain their certification, only makes suggestions. In general any activities undertaken in your chosen field can earn qualification points toward you certification maintenance. In general the Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) requires an active participation in three broad fields; (1) Knowledge, (2) Education and Training, and (3) Self-Development.
In order to maintain your certification you are required to amass 300 points during the three year period.
To assist you in earning points we have listed a number of bullets, which you can use toward gaining the required number of points.
- Renewal Payment Ticket$50+$1.80 PTYM+$1.29 Service fee$50+$1.80 PTYM+$1.29 Service fee0$0