CSSC Online Course Australia 01
Time & Location
About The Program
TRAINER - Geoff Palm
- I am a passionate advocate of continuous improvement and learning. coming from my background in manufacturing, resources and oil & gas. My experience is with companies like Carrier and Honeywell and over three years as a trainer/assessor.
- A successful CI approach is about cultural change and the management of that change. The second critical part of CI is developing systems that break down problems and meet the needs of your company. The value add is meeting the needs of the customer, whether internal or external. Both must see value for any system to work.
- I believe we should challenge the status quo of any system that does not look at re-inventing itself. I have taken this journey as a consultant and trainer after 30 years of gaining my knowledge. I look forward to imparting these skills to those companies and individuals I meet along the way.
- Cultural change and change management, process improvement, operations management, 6 Sigma Greenbelt qualified, Also procurement, warehousing and inventory management.
- I have been involved in Supply Chain Management with over 20 years in international procurement at a management level. My roles have been as Strategic Procurement Manager, Supply Manager, Team Leader and Production Controller.
WHY IT MATTERS.
Why would you even THINK about a certification on stores and controlling stock? Because of the amount and value of all the inventory that exists. Proper management of stock and the warehouse can give you a great advantage when competing in todays environment of the customer saying, “I want it now.” Take our class NOW, pass the exam, and take your place on the cutting edge of managing your warehouse and be seen as the knowledge leader by your company in stores and stock control.
WHY GO FOT IT.
The Certified Stores and Stock Controller (CSSC) program is one of the best certification programs in the field of supply chain management. This program helps employers to provide an exceptional kick-start to transform both new and current employees to a work-to-do professional status to reach a high level of productivity in a very short time.
The CSSC Program provides the learners with a practical hands-on platform on which to develop their skills, both in the classroom and in the workplace. We left the theory at the door!
CSSC program enable employers to identify where the knowledge and training gaps are within their organization. Having a well-qualified and certified staff is a great competitive advantage and branding tool for a world-class business.
Download CSSC Program Resources
These documents will help you understand the learning outcomes and the benefits gain from the program.
Please follow the below steps;
Step 01: Select the Quantity Number and Click on CHECKOUT
- If you have the coupon code then INSERT the Coupon Code on the right side there is box to Insert the Coupon code.
- once insert the copoun code then click ENTER Button
- You will observe that payment will be Dropdown by as per coupon code.
Step 02: Fill out your First Name, Last Name and Email Address and Click on GO TO PAYMENT
Step 03: Fill all the details in Tickets Details Form and Click on GO TO PAYMENT
Step 04: Select Payment method and fill your details and make an online payment
Step 05: Once your Payment is SUCCESSFUL you will REGISTER for the program.
Step 06: Download your EVENT TICKET
- Your registration ticket includes your Ticket ID
Step 07: After registration you will receive an email within 24 hours from email@example.com about your complete registration information.
Class 01ASCI, Australia
1 hour 15 minutes
Class 18ASCI, Australia
- CSSC Online Course$2,150+$77.40 PYMT Fees+$55.69 Service fee$2,150+$77.40 PYMT Fees+$55.69 Service fee0$0